Leading Business respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. We will be transparent with what information we collect and why, and we will protect it as securely as possible.
Here you can see a summary of what happens on the website during your visit:
- We track your web activity and may use it for marketing purposes.
- We collect personal data on special occasions for the purpose of marketing communication, product information and customer communication.
- We process specified personal data by submitting them in integrated systems.
- We save personal data in our market analysis system.
- We perform automatic profiling based on web activity, and your profile can be used for marketing purposes. ..
Personal information that we collect
Leading Business collects the information primarily directly from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact information for you such as mobile phone number and e-mail address. Leading Business may update your information from other public records, such as Bisnode, if necessary to maintain good record keeping.
Leading Business registers, or may register your personal data in connection with:
- Registration for a service offered via the various platforms that Leading Business offers.
- When you fill in your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us by email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for the Leading Business newsletter.
- Your visit to our websites and applications, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data as well as e.g. the IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By filling in a consent form on the website (eg subscribing to newsletters, receiving offers, etc.), you agree that your personal information (eg your name, telephone number and e-mail address) may be used for marketing purposes for the service that is exposed in connection with where you are asked to fill in your personal information.
We also collect your IP address, geographical position and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you visit our website, you also agree that we may place cookies, both so-called first-party and third-party cookies on your computer. Such cookies follow you and your surfing behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
Leading Business processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection.
- To fulfill orders for services via one of the platforms offered by Leading Business.
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your inquiries, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested e.g. newsletter.
- Information about ordering a service is stored and analyzed, and forms the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both a general and targeted nature.
- To be able to administer customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research.
- For system administration and to produce statistical data on our users’ behavior and patterns, but this does not identify an individual but takes place at an aggregate level.
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites and applications.
- Personal data is also used in analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, to be able to develop targeted offers and services.
- To send you information and marketing via SMS, e-mail, application, push or other digital contact channels such as e.g. social media as you have an active customer relationship with us.
- To contact you via application, SMS, e-mail or mail about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you can decline this marketing at any time.
- To be able to give you relevant recommendations, offers and customized services based on what others with similar behavioral patterns have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in.
- To help us develop our website and application to be more useful and to improve your user experience of the platforms offered through Leading Business by being able to adapt the display of the services to the device used.
- To send important messages such as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
Information that can be disclosed
Leading Business only cooperates with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU / EEA by: for example have joined the so called Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the US.
Legal basis, storage and thinning of personal data
and by providing information to Leading Business, you give your permission for Leading Business to register and store information about which service you have purchased and process the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processing, Leading Business will refer to the fulfillment of an agreement, legitimate interest or consent. If Leading Business uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us, for contact information see the heading Contact.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not stored for a longer period than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. Leading Business will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years will not be used.. In practical terms, this means that data is thinned out when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which it has been collected. Some information can be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. High security and confidentiality are always observed in all handling of personal data.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. Leading Business will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, correct information that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us (for contact routes, see the heading How to contact us). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, you are welcome to contact Leading Business or you can contact the Data Inspectorate. (email@example.com).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or by unsubscribing from further communications by e-mail and SMS that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service for help in saying no to our communication.
You can, once a year free of charge, obtain information about which personal data is registered, by requesting in writing a so-called register excerpt from Leading Business.
Links to other sites
In the event that our website contains links to third party websites, websites, or material published by third parties, these links are for informational purposes only. Since Leading Business has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are therefore not responsible for its content. Leading Business is also not responsible for damages or losses that could occur when using these links.
How to contact us:
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
Leading Business, Hemängsvägen 5, 132 36 Saltsjö-Boo